It's been a while again. But at least this time I've got a good excuse; a badly torn ligament in a dislocated middle finger on my right hand - what a royal pain! So, I haven't gotten much work done lately.
But, here is a quick little, ditty that I did on Sunday while teaching the technique to just one student. It is 5-7 layers of cotton, silk and melty nylon fabrics along with cheesecloth, all stitched up then scored with a soldering tool and heated with a heat. gun.
Before you get too impressed, the flowers, leaves and stems were already embroidered on the nylon fabric, but, I used wise placement and stitching to achieve this yummy end result.
Till next time,