Living This Creative Life

I have two favorite quotes. The first one is by Emile Zola, "If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I would tell you that I came to live out loud". I don't know who the second one is by, but it goes like this, "If you're not living on the edge then you might as well jump". Both of these sentiments sum up my personal philosophy of this experience we call life on earth. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Heather's Blog Now at This Location

We have moved Heather's Blog as of today. Bookmark this page-this will be the home of Heather for the foreseeable future. We copied and pasted yesterday's entry over to this site, but if you would like to look at older posts, here is a link to her old location on yahoo: http://site.wildheatherdesigns.com/blog.html.


(We switched because this seems to be a better site for us-it is much easier to format and add photos-if you are considering starting a blog of your own, Blogger is the way to go. It's also free!

No comments: