Living This Creative Life

I have two favorite quotes. The first one is by Emile Zola, "If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I would tell you that I came to live out loud". I don't know who the second one is by, but it goes like this, "If you're not living on the edge then you might as well jump". Both of these sentiments sum up my personal philosophy of this experience we call life on earth. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 22, 2013


Art Every Day, August 22, 2013,

Good Afternoon,
Well it's been almost a week since I've done a daily piece.  I've been a bit overwhelmed and in a funky mood and haven't felt even the slightest bit creative as shown here.  I'm still in a funk but I'm trying to push through it.  I really like this one until I saw it photographed.  Now the dimensional brown part looks like a horses mouth, or worse.  Use your imagination.
Nuf said,
Later,
Heather

No comments: