Living This Creative Life

I have two favorite quotes. The first one is by Emile Zola, "If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I would tell you that I came to live out loud". I don't know who the second one is by, but it goes like this, "If you're not living on the edge then you might as well jump". Both of these sentiments sum up my personal philosophy of this experience we call life on earth. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 15, 2013


Art Sometimes, Thursday, August 15, 2013

Good Evening,
It's been a hell of a week.  Is it over yet?  Here is the piece I made yesterday but could not load up because my internet was down.  Now, after too many hours on the phone arguing with internet and phone companies, I have internet again and I'm loading it up today.  Sometimes, today at least, I wish I lived a quieter, simpler life.
This piece began with the flower. There is a long story behind it, but lets just say that it's mine, from a long time ago.  I had just the one so I wanted to highlight it.  I find it very interesting that in sea of black, white and red, this little stylized Hibiscus bloom can still manage to bring the feeling of the islands to this small piece.
And that is all I've got to say about that,
Till tomorrow,
Heather

 



No comments: